Marketing based on education is essential to create trust among consumers and, at the same time, inspire security while training them in certain aspects related to the activity of the company. Today, more than ever, consumers want to learn before buying , and one of the best ways to educate is through a blogging strategy creating quality content.
80% of companies that use blogs as a marketing strategy acquire new customers
This is a fact that the figures show. A report by Inbound Marketing, carried out by Hubspot, details that 80% of companies that use blogs as a marketing strategy acquire new customers thanks to the creation of valuable content that is published there.
However, the blog must be created with a purpose and follow a plan to guarantee the best results in this way. For this, before making a publication it is necessary to do a previous research on the keywords, plan a calendar and find the best topics to write about.
Many companies are unaware of the value of blogging and the business benefits they bring. In this order of ideas, five benefits of blogging strategy for any company, large or small, are explained below:
1. Help build a brand: Constantly offering consumers valuable content helps brands create a powerful and unified image. By reading this content, customers will know who the company is, what it represents and how it can help them. This will encourage readers to recognize the company as the expert who can solve their need.
2. Establish authority: A company, by demonstrating that it dominates a specific topic, will increase its authority and that will help to gain trust among its consumers. Users follow the advice of people they know and who they can trust. Companies, by blogging, are creating a constant relationship with their followers and earning that trust day by day.
3. Helps increase traffic on search engines: Positioning on the network is vital for a company to be successful. The content is essential to appear in the first results of the search engine. If SEO trends are not followed, a company can lose thousands of visits to its platform and make its business not visible. One of the best ways to do this and rank a page is by creating quality content.
4. Form a committed community: If a company is constantly publishing important information for its industry, this will help you create a community of people who are interested in what they publish, and later in the products or services they offer.
5. Conversion of your web traffic into potential clients: Having a good blogging strategy guarantees the conversion of web traffic into potential clients. Those who normally follow the content of a company have already become qualified customers who trust the brand. It is only a matter of the company effectively calling to action to capture the attention of readers, offering them the company's services or products, for which the user was previously interested.